Join us to discover a comprehensive and holistic approach to enhancing your overall lifestyle and health!
1 T coconut flour
2 T almond flour
2 T monk fruit sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 large egg can sub for 1 large egg white or 1 flax egg
1 T mashed banana/pumpkin/mashed starch can sub for 1 T coconut oil
2 T + dairy free milk of choice
2-3 T frozen blueberries
· For the microwave version
· In a small mixing bowl, combine the flours, sweetener, cinnamon and baking powder in mix well.
· Add in your egg, mashed banana, dairy free milk and mix until fully incorporated. Fold in the blueberries and ensure there are a few remaining at the top.
· Microwave for 50 seconds (or up to 2 minutes, depending on your microwave) and remove. Enjoy immediately.
· For the oven version
· Pour batter into an oven-safe dish and bake at 350 for 10 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.